Monday, November 14, 2011

A couple of weeks ago Elder Tietjen wanted to call his brother Bill with the Skype phone. Since it is set up on my computer and he wanted to call him early, he got me up at 4:00 am.
Well, I was too sleepy to think about the Slug Ball going on in the living room. So I walked out half asleep in my bare feet. I stood by my computer where they have their Promenade. All of a sudden as I stepped down I felt something very slimy. Oh, my gosh, I knew right that moment what it was. I had stepped on one of those slimy Slugs. I was now wide awake.
I had an envelope, a ruler and the camera ready to capture the thing on film. I scooped it up onto the envelope. It wasn't moving very much. I don't think I would either if I had just had a giant step on me.
Ooooo, oooo, have you ever tried to wash Slug Slime off of your foot before? It does not want to wash off. Standing in the kitchen with my foot up over the kitchen sink I rubbed and rubbed. It is like trying to wash off soap when you have soft water in your water.
That stuff stuck. I had to scrape it off. If you ever need to glue anything just try some Slug Slime. I bet it would work great.
This one was smaller than the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment