We had W...........n and L..... for dinner again. W........n seems to love the food I make. I fixed hamburger Stroganoff. He kept saying that he wanted to have the recipe it was soooo good. I already gave them the recipe for the caramel corn that they all love so much. After dinner the kids all colored. They loved that. I felt as if at home with my grandkids.
W..........n likes to cook food the Hangi method.
Hāngi (pronounced [ˈhaːŋi]) is a traditional New Zealand Māori method of cooking food using heated rocks buried in a pit oven still used for special occasions. I can't pronounce it like W......n does. He is going to cook for us Wed. Oct. 5th, 2011. We are excited. He says there will be lots of food.
He has asked Ron to bless the twins after they are born. He wants to have a big barbeque for the occasion. We are really enjoying them. And the kids never want to leave when coming here. Sounds like some grandkids of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment