Here we are a rollin along the narrow roads through the Bush of Australia, heading to Orange and then on to Condobolin to deliver this Beaut of a Ute to Jane and her father Keith.
For a year now we have traveled these roads to Parkes & Condobolin. Each time we pass this sign.
What in the world is "Utes in the Paddock"?
As I said, a Ute is short for Utility truck. In the Australian language "A Paddock" is a field. So my curiousity finally got the best of me and I begged to take the 3 km drive to see what in the world this (Pickups in the Field) was all about. All I can say is that there are a lot of creative people here.
So here you go: Take a stroll with us to see the,
Utes in the Paddock
How interesting
There you have it, now you too know what a
"Ute in the Paddock" is.




No comments:
Post a Comment